Standard Distributing has been a great company to work with throughout my many years as a restaurant owner. Their entire level of customer support has always exceeded our expectations; from their drivers to their sales personnel, the company continuously delivers utmost customer satisfaction. I would like to thank Standard Distributing and our draft technician, Russell Marsh for their continual support and repeated effort to help my business grow from year to year. This new draft system was a scary venture because of all the details involved, but having Russell to rely on has definitely eased any anxiety I had about making this decision.
- Steve Montgomery, Starboard
The reliability and service provided by Standard Distributors Draft Department is second to none in the state of Delaware. Whether it is product or system support their reps are always available and quick to get on top of any issues that we’ve faced.
- Ryan Starr, World Café Live
Standard Distributing Company has always provided me with the best draft service year after year. Their consistency cannot be matched.
- Bryan Lookup, Stoney Lonen Pub
I’ve worked with or met practically everyone at Standard Distributing at some point in time—from the sales reps to the truck drivers—and it’s always been a good experience. When we see the Standard Distributing truck at an event, we know we’re in for a good selection of beer!
- Beverly Zimmermann, Mayor’s Office of Cultural Affairs
The level of service we have received from the staff of Standard Distributing over the years has been the best of any of our suppliers. Their great support with our special event has been outstanding. I am proud to have Standard as a Partner/Supplier in this very tough industry.
- Steve Torpey, SIG Inc T/A Stanley’s Tavern
I have worked with Standard Distributing for many years in the restaurant business and with the Italian Festival. They have provided great service on all levels and I truly can call them a great partner. They have always gone the extra mile!
- Chris White, Horace Shellhammer
We have had a great partnership with Standard Distributing for many years. Everyone—from the sales people to the drivers— established themselves as the best in the business.
- John Russell, Shemp Restaurant Group
Each and every year Standard Distributing Co comes through by providing the necessary ingredient for a Brew Review, and without them, our event would not be a success. We were able to hit our fundraising goal this year and we couldn’t have done it without them.
- Donnie White, Wilmington Jaycees
Standard has always been such a pleasure to work with…they support our organization and our efforts to feed seniors in Delaware at every turn…each county, across the state, all year long. We are proud to call them a partner and call their associates friends!
- Meg Nichols, Meals on Wheels
Standard Distributing has been an outstanding partner with the Delaware Saengerbund for the past seven years, helping to make ours the finest Oktoberfest in North America. Their brands, their above-and-beyond-the-call-of-duty service, planning, execution and marketing savvy make Standard a truly first-rate organization.
- Carl Renner, Delaware Saengerbund
- Frank's Union's 16 Mile sampling featuring Amber Sun Ale, Blue's Golden Ale, Inlet IPA, Old Court Ale, Responders Ale & Tiller Brown Ale at Frank's Union LiquorsWilmington
- ABC Liquor's Woodchuck sampling featuring Summer, Amber and the new Gumption, a traditional refreshing cider with no nadded flavors! at ABC LiquorsBear
- ABC Liquor's Coors Light Citrus Radler, Leinenkugel Summer Shandy & Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Ale sampling at ABC LiquorsBear
- The Clubhouse at Bear Trap's Weyerbacher Tap Takeover at Clubhouse at Bear TrapOcean View
- The Wilmington Grand Prix Monkey Hill Time trials at Brandywine ZooWilmington
- Elsmere Liquors sampling of Redd's Apple Ale, Redd's Green Apple Ale, Redd's Strawberry Ale,,Redd's Wicked Apple Ale & Redd's Wicked Mango Ale at Elsmere LiquorsElsmere
- The Wilmington Grand Prix, USA Cycling National Criterium, sponsored in part by Miller Lite at Wilmington Grand PrixWilmington
- The Wilmington Grand Prix's Governor's Ride and Grand Fondo, sponsored in part by Miller Lite at Delaware Art MuseumWilmington
- MAWFF's Sunday Gospel Brunchfeaturing Heavy Seas, Twin Lakes, 3rd Wave, !6 Mile, Brooklyn beers & Crispin cider. at World Cafe Live at the Queen Wilmington
- MAWFF's Best of Burgers by the Bay featuring 16 Mile, 3rd Wave, Heavy seas, Six Point, Abita & lagunitas beers and ales at Lewes Terminal RestaurantLewes
- MAWFF's Closing Event Sunday's Stein & Vine featuring German Beers and food at Rodney SquareWilmington
- Wilmington Beer Fest 2015 featuring over 60 breweries, food and live music at Sante Fe WilmWilm.